Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eiffel, je t'aime

Last week it was Luke's birthday, and as usual he received a hand-made present. "What's it going to be this year Karen, a shrine a pot or a book?". I decided on the book, book making is making me happy at the moment. We are planning a trip to Paris again in a couple of years, and so the Eiffel tower was good inspiration for me. I used my own photos, and bought a new packet of lovely shiny water pastels (don't ya just love shopping for art supplies?) to create this concertina book. He loved it, or at least he did a good impression.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen
    I thought I sent a comment here before....never mind.Just wanted to say thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog and sorry I didn't get to meet you in NZ as well.I can see by your lovely books, and cards like this one that you need lessons though LOL. You take great photos too!!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz

    ReplyDelete

Go on, make a comment. I don't bite.